New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

NEW YORK

It has been a while now since I am back from my US trip and still working on pictures from this trip. Surprisingly, that the best pictures I got out from this trip were from the day when it was pouring so much. I remember that I walked under the heavy rain for the whole morning, standing up under the roof wherever I can when it started to rain heavily and waited to the rain to calm down. Used the time under the roof and the rain to capture some street style pictures, especially when the lights reflected the wet road and the steam from the streets went up.

I have been up to now regularly updating my Instagram feed both personal and my photography one with my US trip and now updated my Pinterest also! Appreciate any feedback from you guys!

USA trip was a pretty unexpected planned journey, as me and my boyfriend started to talk about this maybe like 2 months prior the actual departure. Haven't been in US for about 8 years now and haven't actually been planning any time soon to visit. But opportunities came, so why not to re-visit. 8 years ago I have been on a language summer course here in US with my sister and don't really remember much of it. Have some slots of memories and some pictures taken, that was about it.
Therefore I was glad to visit Boston and New York once again as an adult, experienced traveller and photographer.

Looking through different eyes through different time frame.

 I think it is great idea to be returning and re-visiting places after few years, as a person grow up, have different mindset, view, perception and opinion. From this trip, I have to say, that I am looking forward to come to the States again in the near future! Loved New York for its busy lifestyle, the space, the number of boutiques and places to nibble and drink coffee.

Have you been into States? What are your thoughts and what are your favourite cities?

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography

New York, USA - Thuy Pham Photography