Daily skincare routine - Bridge of memories


For those who doesn't know me well, I am very natural and easy person, in terms of make-up and beauty products. My everyday make-up routine is very minimal and quick and sometimes I tend to go make-up free as well. Up until the period where I have been under a lot of pressure and stress. I was going sleep late, not eating properly and whole my routine was upside down and it was visibly reflected on my skin. My skin currently have blemish issues. Therefore, at the moment I am using and testing various products with prone on blemish skin. I tend to swap products as soon as I run out, as I am still on hunt on something perfect that will suit me. This is my current skincare routine that I have been using for couple months already.

MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE


1. First thing in the morning is washing my face. I am currently using The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser - 150ml. I love Tea Tree range from Bodyshop because they are prone for blemish and oily skin. The texture is very soft to the skin.
2. After washing my face, I put Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion 200 mlon my face which helps to unclogs pores and eliminate shine.
3. Leaving my skin to dry for a while, I then put Dermalogica ChromaWhite Pure Light SPF50 which is a moisturizer cream with SPF. This moisturizer cream shield the skin from U-inducde hyperpigmentation as well as brighten my skin up.
4. For my eyes, I am using Dermalogica Total Eye Care Cream 15 ml, which I either use both in the morning or evening or just once a day.
5. And that is basically for my morning. After I applied my moisturizer, I go straight to apply my make-up routine or just go out if I feel like to have make-up free day.

Daily skincare routine - Bridge of memories



Daily skincare routine - Bridge of memories

EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE


1. After I come back home from a busy day, I remove my make-up (both eye make up as well as face) using Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water.
2. After using couple of cotton pads, the skin is still not completely removed from any excessive make-up I have on. Thus, I use Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Lotion, 200ml to finish my make-up removing (do not use this no eyes though!). This is such a great product, I have been using this for months already and I do really feel that it get rids of any excessive dust and makeup on your face.
3. I then again wash my face using The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
4. For exfoliation, I am using Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which is a rice based powder formula which activates upon contact with water. It leaves the skin clean and fresh. However, I tend to exfoliate my face three times per week only.
5. Once a week I am using MISSHA Black Ghassoul Tightening Mask which I have been recommended by my cousin. A mask is a moisturizing, clay-based wash off mask that helps for pores cleaning as well as acne prone skin problems.
6. Before going to bed, I apply Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Night on my face and neck. It is a rich and nourishing overnight treatment cream for uneven skin. Besides this, I sometimes apply Dermalogica Total Eye Care Cream as well.


And what is your skincare routine and tricks? Any products that you are loving for months/years?
I have noticed that a regular facial cleaning and routine is healthy and make an impact to your skin. Therefore, test various of products to see what works for you the best and it is worth investing into good quality skincare products!