Summer weather has hit us in the past few days, as I am now back in Czech now, and its been already 2 weeks since I am here. Enjoying sunny days with my family and friends.
 Pairing my new crop top (dammit, should have taken it with me here! this is a infinite dilemma when you live in 3 towns, therefore you have to split your closet -.-) with a flower midi skirt.

Letní počasí už k nám dorazilo před několika dny a já už jsem zpět v Česku. Už to bude 2 týdny a uživám si tu sluníčka společně s rodinou a přáteli. 
Zde k outfitu jsem si vzala crop top (měla jsem si ho donýst sebou sem! No jo no, to je těžký život když se člověk pohybuje ve 3 městech a musí si nějak rozdělit šatník -.-) a midi sukni kytičkovanou.













Photos by Nicola

 Find me as well on facebook / twitter / instagram / bloglovin' / tumblr / shop my closet