Activewear fashion

One thing that many of us have picked up during quarantine is exercising. Whether it is out running, cycling, yoga, meditation, or just home exercises following a number of online resources that are out there.

I have been definitely exercising on a daily basis and picked up yoga as well. Surprisingly, I have been keeping myself active like this more than I would have with my monthly gym membership. Now, with the extra times in the mornings and after work, I try to always dedicate at least an hour to some format of exercising. I love to join Instagram live workout from my favourite gym studios, exploring fitness influencer's videos on Youtube, created my own workout schedule or I have also downloaded apps for yoga. The resources online are endless, we can find both free or paid, and it is all about willingness to push ourselves and commit to it. I find myself the best time to exercise is either in the morning or straight after work during the early evening time. I tend to focus either on my full body, splitting and training each area of my equally or if at certain days my body doesn’t feel well, then I focus on parts of my body only, such as just arms and core or legs and butt. Most importantly is that you have to listen to your body and don’t do something that doesn’t feel right. 

Search for activewear clothing has definitely increased after Christmas time, but during this quarantine time, it is also an area where people spend money in. There are so many sports brands small and big that are innovating their activewear ranges to tailor to all of us, making us wear sportswear more fashionable and functional. I have explored some sustainable and non-mainstream activewear brands to inspire you, such as: 1) Nylora, 2) The Upside, 3) Free People Movement or 4) Nagnata. What is your favourite activewear brand?

Activewear fashion

Activewear fashion

Activewear fashion


Activewear fashion

I am wearing New Balance sports bra, H&M leggings, Beats wireless headphones and using Equa smart bottle water, which tracks you how much water have you drank during the day. 

Below are some of my selection of activewear you should have!