Creating a gallery wall*

In cooperation with Poster store, I have brightened up my flat with new art walls, and I can't wait to show you what I have got! It took me a while to choose from their wide range of posters. They got anything from nature, illustrations, abstract, cities, animals to fashion. They'll got anything for everyone! Apart from posters in various sizes, you can immediately get frames from them as well, saving an additional hassle for you! 

I love adding some identity and personality to the home through small interior details, including the art wall. Getting some posters that speak for you, have some meaning to you and matches to your overall interior design is the little touch you need! What is great is that you can replace the posters as you like! It is not like a piece of expensive furniture where it takes out a lot of money to exchange it. With posters, you don't need to stick to them forever, and it is not costly to change at all when you feel like changing! You can change them to match your new colour palette at home, the seasons or simply when your taste changes.  Discover inspirational posters and art walls to every room on Poster store. Their art prints are inspired by Scandinavian design, and fit well in many different rooms and interior design styles. Not to also mention that they do have sales at the moment and their deliveries are super fast!

For my hallway, I have gone for 3 frames of abstract line figures of women in a dark wood frame. I really love abstract and line drawings, so it was an easy selection for me. My hallway is narrow and somewhat empty. Not sure whether new furniture to add into the small narrow space is a good idea, but some poster frames to lighten up the "boring" hallway is definitely a go-to solution! 


My next poster was hung up in the living room next to a small bookshelf.  I already had one poster frame in the living room, so was looking for something in a similar style to match the overall look and feel. As I already mentioned, I like abstract and modern art, I went for a black-gold vein poster that leaves the imagination of a viewer to play. 

Creating a gallery wall*




Next up are posters to the main and guest bedroom. I really like the combination of 2 to 3 frames that fits well together. Above the bed is usually the best location to place art wall frames. I went for something soft and meaningful, like flowers or quotes. 

Creating a gallery wall*

Creating a gallery wall*


I also decorated my kitchen with a small table frame of Bon Appetit to brighten up the kitchen space, and I am loving it! I think it fits perfectly for my corner of the kitchen which is not even being used. To further fill in space, I have placed a candlestick next to it with the coaster holder. 


My new flat absolutely brighten up with new posters from Poster Store and can't wait to do a home tour video soon for all of you! It has been an exciting journey to decorate the entire flat from scratch! Got a few more posters that are not placed anywhere yet and waiting for some furniture to come to further decorate it with! Get your posters with 20% off on Poster Store using THUYPHAMTT20 code! Valid only from 26th August until 10th September on all posters and frames (excluding Selection posters)! Tag me in to show what you have got!