If you haven't followed me on Instagram, you may have seen that I have been recently on a trip to Morocco and finally posting my first outfit look from the travels.

I am so glad that I had an opportunity to travel back to Morocco. Since I have been there for a first time, about 5 years back now, I have said to myself that I will come back there and finally, I got a chance to do so. Even though I have traveled there now partially because of work, I still enjoyed the short stay very much and can't wait to share with you more over the next few days!

I have been seriously updating my summer wardrobe with some colours add on and loving it so far. My recent gifted summer dress is from Manzara and I love the light coloured stripes and the long sleeve made it appropriate for the destination. Suitable for perfect travels like to Morocco or where you should be more modest about the way of dressing. Even though we all know that wholesale clothing is always cheaper, and the dress may have not been priced at the wholesale price, there are always so any online and brick and mortar destinations where you can upgrade your summer wardrobe Not to even mention that summer sales season is just around the corner!

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

For me, the key pieces of my wardrobe are not anymore the latest trend, but more tangible and all year around trend or item that can be worn. So from classic black and white tees to classic patterns like stripes or florals. I have several items in my wardrobe that I have been owning for years and still wear them, and I am sure that striped dresses like this one, is something that will last for a couple of summers at least! Comment your latest spring/summer trend obsession! Shop similar striped dresses for summer below: