Bridge of Memories -Thuy Phamova

LANZAROTE

It has been a very long time since I have posted an outfit post last. Since, there has been a lot of focus in different direction as well as less time to create fashion content, I will still post time to time some of my looks up here. However, follow me on Instagram to get my day to day outfits and inspiration. 

It has been a week since I came back from a week long birthday holiday week in Lanzarote (check my Insta highlights to catch up on that). Felt in love with the beautiful landscape that was different to anything else I have so far seen. From the rough volcanic landscape to beautiful cactus and palms alleys. Not to also forget to mention that every city and village in there is painted in bright white, making it nice contrast from the dry scenery from distance as well as a good minimalist photography backdrop. Working on Lanzarote guide and vlog now for you, so don't forget to either subscribe or follow me to not miss the posts! Comment here if there is anything in particular you would like me to cover in the travel guide on in the vlog. 

Bridge of Memories -Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories -Thuy Phamova

Top tip for packing to Lanzarote briefly, since the weather can get very hot, avoid wearing black outfits. Embrace colours and soft cotton and linen clothing. It will not only make your images stands well against white or nature, but also you will survive under the sun there. I have travelled there in April, so the weather was pleasant (around 22 degrees). In addition, since it is a volcanic island surrounded by Atlantic ocean, it can get very windy. I mean, really windy. So don't wear short dresses and skirts, otherwise you will end up holding them the whole time. Take a scarf, cardigan or jacket with you as well, as it can get chilly in the evenings or when the wind is strong.

On these pictures I am wearing linen dusty pink dress with cute back details.
Linen is a summer clothing choice this year. Linen regulates temperature nicely, making it cool and fresh. It may seems to be a rough fabric at the first place, but after couple of washes it will get softer and smoother. Linen clothing are comfortable in the heat and doesn't stick to your body. The only disadvantage is that it wrinkles easily. But same as with organic cotton. So make sure to pack properly or ask for iron in your hotel accommodation.

Shop below my dress or other linen clothing for this summer vacation:





Bridge of Memories -Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories -Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories -Thuy Phamova