Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

I am surprised that I have add in some colours to my summer closet. Especially obsessed with dark orange colour this season! And what is yours summer colour obsession for this year?

In my recent Lanzarote trip, I have worn this cute drop down dress, perfect for warm weather but not so great for windy weather! With all blouses and dresses that show a lot of your neck and collar bones, it is a good opportunity to not only highlight your collar bones even more but also to accessorise yourself with some statement or minimal jewelleries. Whether you will opt in for some large earrings or necklaces, it is your own choice.

With "naked shoulder", I always prefer to add a s statement necklace or layers of necklaces, so the area is not that empty. For this look, I have went for a golden star choker, which I think works well with the colour theme and kept it very minimal. Shop my look and other similar items below:





Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Talking about necklaces and jewelleries, I lso love the idea of having engraved necklase! It is a great way to not only wear something personal but also a good idea for gifts, don't you think so? Get beyond the initials and check also a personalized pet memorial photo necklase. Explore the options on getnamenecklase website for some gift ideas for upcoming European Mother's day or birthday gifts for beloved ones.

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova