Boho Betty

I always had a weakness for jewellery. Whether it was earrings, bracelet, necklases or rings. For me, it was a piece of statement, piece of meaning, and a piece of detail to add on. 

I am always wearing rings, without them, I feel naked. In fact, I am always wearing a bracelet, necklase and an earring. Time to time, I either change them or add on, depending on the occasion or my mood. At the same time, jewelleries are great gift idea for your close ones. Accessories won't never be enough. Simple as that. They bring the full outfit on an another level.

Jewelleries are just simply piece of style and personality to each one of us. Whether you prefer minimalistic pieces, colourful ones or bold chunky ones. It all depends on each of us.


Boho Betty

These jewelleries on these pictures are from Boho Betty. Boho Betty is an independent British jewellery brand offering range of affordable products. I have been gifted with these drop star earrings and a matching star bracelet, perfect combination for some festive out and about. In addition, this two coloured leaf bracelet is great for a casual everyday wearing. These jewelleries has arrived in each individual stylish packaging.

Boho Betty offers more of a versatile, mix and match pieces rather then trend forward jewelleries. So make sure to head to their website and browse the range of affordable accessories!


Boho Betty

Boho Betty

Boho Betty