LONDON

Last week I had a chance to join Debenhams social team and couple of lovely bloggers to go to see Florence + the Machine concert in the O2 Arena. How excited I was for this evening. Not only that Debenhams dressed us all up in sparkles and glitters but also to witness this live concert, in fact my third concert and first one in London.

Florence has poured her heart on the stage, showed us the rawness of a human being and showed us how down to earth she can be.



The night was accompanied by bubbles, nibbles and great chat with lovely bloggers that I have met on the night. Instead of all of us squeezing in hundreds of fans in the standing area, we were all enjoying the evening and view from the VIP box at the O2. Everybody looked fabulous and festive.

I have spent hours browsing Debenhams online as well as in-store to find the perfect dress for a night. With the festive season coming up, there are so many choices of party and celebration looks. From gold, glitters, sequins to velvet. After a long decision making, I have decided to go with Warehouse star glitter dress and knee boots for comfort on the concert night. I was looking for little something that I will be able to re-use on different fancy occasions, and this dress was a great choice as it goes well with flats as well with heels. In fact, I was about to wear ankle heels on the day, but swapped it last minute.

Besides my look on the day, I have revamped my festive closet for this year thanks to Debenhams!
#doabitofDebenhams