Tea dresses

NEW YORK

I remember that the first day exploring New York, the weather was so nicely welcoming and warm. Such a nice weather made me felt in love with the city from day 1. Especially walking around the riverside, having the view on Manhattan, admiring the beautiful blossoms around the streets and been able to walk around. It was a pleasant start of the weekend and start of the trip, that I had to put a bright red tea dress on. This dress I have got it on a bargain price from Primark in Autumn last year and it has been sitting in my wardrobe ever since.

Tea dresses are making a comeback this spring again! With flower colourful cute patterns, these 40s style dresses are a must have in your closet. Suitable for a nice walk around the city or a coffee afternoon. These dresses are a great choice for a casual summer day with its ruffles, wrap designs and cute patterns. When it comes to styling, they are pretty suitable with anything! Whether you'll combine the dress with cowboy boots, sneakers, ballerinas or heels, everything can do! Bellow, I have pick up few of my favourite red tea dresses, let me know which one is your favourite!

-- SHOP THE LOOK -- 




Tea dresses

Tea dresses

Tea dresses

Tea dresses


Tea dresses

Tea dresses

Tea dresses