Wrap dress - Outfit
NUREMBERG

Just arrived from a cold Nuremberg to a cold London! As much as I was craving to do some nice pics outside in the medieval town of Nuremberg, the cold was bigger then my will. Thus, end up doing some little random snaps at the hotel room with this cute rose detailed wrap dress from Tobi.

The whole February was very busy up until this time. Therefore a nice weekend away was much needed again. To slow down, to energize and to have some quality times. As much as I wished that spring is around the corner, it seems that the snow and freezing weather hit us back. Cannot wait to wear out my spring and summer clothes now! Wearing Tobi dress and Chlobo bracelet.
Wrap dress - Outfit


Wrap dress - Outfit

Wrap dress - Outfit

Wrap dress - Outfit

  Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /photography /YouTube