Thuy Pham / Bridge of Memories

 BRNO

Hope you all had a fabulous 2017 ending and started the year 2018 with the right step!

Even though the year flew so fast, it was such a fight for me. It has been one of the greates and most difficult year of my life. I have fallen and stood up again for so many times. I have learned that vulnerability have been always my choice. I have learned that all things comes in twos: life and death, salt and sugar, pain and joy, me and you.

It is all about balancing and finding your middle ground.

I am prepared stepping to 2018 with higher determination and ambitious, because I already got plans to work on! Cannot thank enough to people who stayed beside me and to the inspiration that I have been receiving. 

Now, I am back in London and starting my usual working week. And cannot wait indeed for the new experiences, travels and people! What are your 2018 resolutions or lets say intentions?

Thuy Pham / Bridge of Memories

Thuy Pham / Bridge of Memories

-- SHOP MY LOOK --

Thuy Pham / Bridge of Memories

Thuy Pham / Bridge of Memories

Thuy Pham / Bridge of Memories

Photography: Dusan Marko

           Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /photography /YouTube