Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova

MENTON

Last weekend I have spent a longer weekend getaway in South of France and didn't expect at all to have such a nice weather. Even though evenings were very chilly, sunshine and warm afternoons make me happy. Who would knew that in January I could have finally wore my "new dress" that has been sitting in the closet for such a long time. This dress which I have got from To Save is such a great off shoulder dress for summer mood. If you prefer longer dresses, you can get the similar version on Dresslink as well.

Already missing the long beach side walks, sunset gazing and the sound of the waves.

What a coincidence, that my last weekend getaway last year was a trip to Lyon, to see my friend and my first trip to 2018 was again to France! Cannot wait what 2018 will bring! Stay tuned for new travel posts and video from my South of France trip!


Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova


Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova

-- SHOP THE LOOK --



Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories / Thuy Phamova

              Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /photography /YouTube