BRNO

Hope you are all having wonderful Christmas time with your beloved ones!

Arrived home couple days ago if you have caught up on my Instagram feed and stories. Peacefully resting in the comfort of home while planning my 2018 year. Cannot wait to travel up north for visits and to spend couple days in the beautiful Prague. And what are your plans?

Are you all ready for some festive dressing? What you will go for this year? Fringes? Sparkles? Gold? Metalic? or classical black? Don't forget to be in your best for the last hours of the year and to welcome New Year fabulously! Here are some of my favourite dresses and trends to end up year 2017!

On my pre-Christmas dinner, I have been wearing dark beige mid length dress from H&M and pearl necklase.



FESTIVE DRESSES INSPIRATION & TRENDS

1) Wrapped up
2) Gold rush
3) Tassels
4) Sequins
5) Metallic
6) Snow white







           Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /photography /YouTube