Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

 LONDON

A little throwback to one of my outfits back in London, before my departure for Thailand adventures. Hope you are following me on Instagram feed and Insta stories to see my wonders around Bangkok. Having a great time here, we are slowly getting off for a new venture up North! Follow for more!

On these pics, I am wearing my Lindex denim jacket, H&M lace V neck top, black jeans, black pointy ballerinas and Furla bag. Classy and casual for my everyday London look. Always have a weakness for lace, and this lace V neck top is just great to combine with everything! 

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

-- SHOP MY LOOK --



Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

Bridge of Memories - Thuy Phamova

     Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /photography /YouTube