Mayfield lavendery farm

 mAYFIELD FARM

The long awaiting announcement is finally here! Not only that these pictures have been not published for a good month, but also that I am happy to announce that I have launched my YouTube channel!

I have been deciding for very long time and it took me awhile to swing to actually doing it. I have decided to document my travels on videos as well and that is why I have decided to put my journeys on small clips to share with you. However, you will find more than just travel videos on my channel. Will be sharing my insights into fashion, beauty and more.

Alongside of my blog and my Instagram, I will be now frequently preparing videos for you guys! If you have any ideas on what you would like to see and know, share with me in comments and maybe your topic will be chosen!

Would be much appreciated for your support by subscribing into my new YouTube channel!

Please see my very first more like an introductory video when I was out and about on lavender fields, just outside of London.


Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm

Mayfield lavendery farm