LONDON

Even though I do own couple of jumpsuits and overalls my closet, I am not fun of them. They are really annoying when it comes to fitting rooms and rest rooms. Nevertheless, they are great piece to own, because they will make up whole outfit for you in a quick go.

This polka dotted jumpsuit, I have grabbed in sales from H&M. I was hesitated at the first place, because it seems to be too much "flashy" on me. However, I took it at the end because I just loved the dots and the combination. Wore it couple times for night outs already and they look great when paired with high heels. You might have seen on my Insta stories or Insta feed already me wearing it in the night out version.

What are your thoughts one jumpsuits?






   Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography