Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

 COMO
MILAN

Another 2/3 Italian diary is up on Bridge of Memories!

Today, I am sharing my day trip to lake Como. I wanted for so long to visit lake Como, as it was such a beautiful place and finally manage to take a day to travel up here. It took about an hour from Milan to get to a city Como. Lake Como is a pretty big place and have many pretty places and towns around it. However, I didn't have so much time and we have decided that a day trip to the town of Como would be good. Not only we have manage to walk around the lake, but also explore the little town.

For whoever travelling to Italy, it is worth to spend couple days around lake Como, which is located in Northern Italy's Lombardy region. It's breathtaking scenery against the foothills of the Alps is just mesmerizing. In case you have missed my Insta Italian stories, click to view more of Como through my lense.

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography




Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Shop similar looks here: 



Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography


Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

Lake Como - Thuy Pham Photography

          Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography