MALLORCA

It has been just a week since I have come back from a pretty short weekend getaway, but still dreaming of the hot sun burning my dark hair, the salty feeling on my body after a swim in a deep blue sea and good cocktails in the evening overlooking the harbour and cathedral in the distance.

This holiday trips was somewhat different. It was very relaxing and pleasing. Reflecting back again and I can’t literally believe that it is July again! Half of the year 2017 has passed through like a wave. Still can’t believe how this year is passing so fast. 

For my last day of my longer weekend getaway, I have worn striped strapless dress. Perfect to get tanned fully without straps and perfect to have my swimwear under, ready to go to beach with it. Preparing some great Mallorca travel guide and posts, so stay tune to read some more insights!




   Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography