OSLO

Another month, another place. My travel motto for this year's resolution. Me and my friend has decided to meet up in Oslo for an extended bank holiday weekend. Flying on Friday evening and getting back on Monday evening was enough time to explore this Nordic city. If you have missed mi Insta stories, catch up on my Instagram feed on what I have been up to. Oslo is a nice city located on the southern coast of Norway. I have always been driven to Norway for its beautiful natural scenery and fjords. As many of the fjords are located on the different side of the Norway, day trip from Oslo would be very rushed and tiring. Therefore, we have decided to fully spent the days in Oslo and discovering Oslofjords. Click to see more of Oslo through my eyes! Or catch up on Oslo Architecture Journey