LONDON

Spring has arrived officially according to the calendar. However, does the spring weather come along too? Yes and no. The couple days was very windy and cold. However, was so glad that when the sun is out it feels really nice to be outdoor and especially when it is on the weekend. Went for a walk around Hyde Park, Notting Hill and Chelsea around and it is so nice to see the city in bloom!

Can't wait to start to shoot more outdoor. I was so unproductive these months, due to the weather and lack of ideas. However, meanwhile, I was creating moodboard and putting visuals together and I am so ready to be creative once again! If anybody is interested to book a photoshoot, testshoot, portrait shooting, couple or engagement shoots, feel free to email me to discuss further xx Always looking for new opportunities and challenges! See all my work on my facebook group and follow me for updates!