BRATISLAVA
LONDON

Last weekend, you might have catch up on my Instagram that I have been back in Czech republic for a while. But not really. Those extended Easter break weekend was pretty busy, as my parents had some events going on. We made a day trip to Bratislava and I have used this opportunity to catch up with my long time no see friend Dusan, who also took these pictures for me on the day :)

I was in Bratislava for many times already, but usually to visit family friends or stopping for some short visits to one place. Never had a chance to walk around the city center or discover it more. Dusan took me around to some great coffee place, walked around the major attractions and statues in center and then we end up around Dunabe river at UFO tower for a view. Bratislava is just less then 2 hours drive from my hometown. Therefore, I am sure I will be definitely coming back again to discover it more! Have anybody been travelling around Slovakia? What are your thoughts?





  






Photos by Dusan

            Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /photography pinterest