MILANO

Spanning the turn for Fashion Week around the globe, now it’s a turn for Paris where it kicked of with Saint Laurent show. Nowadays, every street is becoming its runaway and inspiration source. Nowadays, every access to internet allows people to be in a front row of shows. Nowadays, with every social media channels, we are so connected and accessible to the latest trend alerts and images of new collection. With the rise of digital and technology, fashion-forward consumers become more demanding.

This season I have again attended couple shows and presentations during Milan Fashion Week. Due to a work load, we have been there only for a weekend. However, it was still a pleasure and such inspiration. If you have missed my Instagram stories from shows and showrooms, have a look on some snapshots that I took during the weekend. During the busy two days I have been able to manage to see Chiara Ferragni pop up store opening, Alberto Guardiani showroom, Aquilano Rimondi show or Stella Jean show.

































Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me