London Fashion Week street style

  LONDON

Fashion Week has kicked of last week with New York City and finally was turn for London. This is a second day look for Saturday's shows and presentations. Wearing drop down bell sleeve black top from New Look, favourite Zara jeans, Asos grey ankle boots and Salvatore Ferragamo favourite bag.

A new fashion season twice a year is always a new journey into the world of fashion, street style and trends. The full variety of aethetic, colours, shapes and talents are just indescribable. London is always know for its extravagant street style and yet again didn't disappointed. Those brave people and their taste is just inspirational and too much sometimes. Check previous season's posts, outfits and street style pics.
Even though I love colours, admire bold styles but yet I always seek for minimal clothing. Looking through my wardrobe, my closet is very black and white with some hints of grey, beige, khaki and such. That is my colour palette for spring, summer, autumn, winter literally. Not going to lie. But sometimes I do dress in flowers, white or more colourful clothing too. Nevertheless, for today's look, I have been prepped under professional hair stylist from Sassoom salon. Many thanks for the beautiful hair styling look!

Have you been following me on wwww.instagram.com/thuyphamtt? If not yet then do follow my feed and my insta story for my LFW journey! Excited to day 3!

London Fashion Week street style

London Fashion Week street style

London Fashion Week street style

London Fashion Week street style

London Fashion Week street style

London Fashion Week street style
Hair done by talented stylists from Sassoon salon! Many thanks for prepping us for the day!

London Fashion Week street style

London Fashion Week street style