London Fashion Week

 LONDON  

Fashion Week has come to the end in London and has now taken place in Milan. I am excited to be again joining this season's shows in Milan over this coming weekend. Therefore, follow me on Instagram and watch out for Insta stories to check my journey over there! You may would like to check on the previous posts about Milan too.

London has left us with great extraordinary scenario of a fashion scene. Mixing different texture, materials and volumes to create a high end pieces. Fashion has been always a subjective conversation between past, present and future, between tradition and modernity, between nostalgia and futurism and between abstract and solid structure. If you have missed my Insta stories during London Fashion Week, check out the following picture documentary and stay tuned for a wrap up of trends observed!

London Fashion Week




London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week
London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week

 Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me