LONDON

I love minimalist look with details. And that is what exactly can be described for Richmond & Finch phone cases. These marble phone cases in various colours or different textures with final golden finish touch makes the tech accessory to come alive.

Richmond & Finch aim is straight to the point, creating extraordinary from simplicity. Richmond & Finch is a Swedish lifestyle brand with premium high quality mobile cases. The brand is influenced by clean and classic elements, as what Scandinavian designs are world famous for. And I do love Scandinavian minimalist style, don't yoy?

Phone cases are not only great to protect your phone, but as well make a great trend accessory to your outfit. Explore more of their beautiful products in here and use an exclusive 20% off from a purchase by using THUYPHAMTT20 code when checking out!

Protect your phone in an elegant way! Share with me what are your favourite ones! I am slowly becoming obsessive with phone cases and there are so many pretty new ones out there! Hands up who has a small-big collection of phone cases already?





  Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me