Sadly, this year was such a ride of life turning points and confusions. Was not able to make as many travels as I usually would have done probably. However, year of 2016 have left me some great memories and new places. Looking back at my 2016 travel wishlist, I did complete only 4 out of 8. And still not completely 4, because I break down to specific cities as well. Besides my list, I was pleased to visit these following places:



Setting up my 2017 travel wishlist and sharing with you my wonderlust:

1. UK - Bath, Cambridge
2. Spain - Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla
3. Iceland - Reykjavik, day trips to nature
4. Poland - Warsaw, Wroclaw
5. Portugal - Porto
6. Montenegro - Kotor, Podgorica
7. Italy - (still thinking where to, as I would love to explore Italy from head to toe!)
8. Vietnam - Mekong delta, Ha Long Bay, Mui Ne, Hoi An
9. Cambodia
10. Luxembourg


And where are you guys planning this year to go? Share with us some inspirational ideas and destinations! :)

Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me