ROMANIA

Heading further to the East of Europe was definitely a new adventure and a direction I have not been yet. Romania is a certainly great place to discover more. The notable Dracula legend story, Transylvania area and many churches and castles around the country. Whilst in Romania, I had couple days to enjoy the sun and a good company to be with. Apart from exploring Bucharest, we did a short road trip heading to Transfaragasan highway, exploring local towns on the way, heading to Sibiu city, Brasov city and gorgeous castles nearby. The nature, landscape and surrounding was magnificent and soon I have discovered that there is much more to see and do! Click to expand the post to see more of the road trip.


























































Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me