MILANO

Bringing some pictures from Milan where I was for a short city trip and Milan Fashion Week. Couple days ago I have set off to China (yes, again). So are you following me on FB, Instagram or Snapchat (@ thuyphamt) for updates?
This time for a short exchnage trip with university where I got the opportunity to experience the culture, market and language. Majority of my time here I will be spending in beautiful Hangzhou. So glad for these opportunities to spend in different parts of China. Will be deffinitely do a huge travel updates soon, so keep on eye on here and subscribe Bridge of Memories to not miss any travel hacks, updates and guides. Maybe it will hint you on some summer vacation destination.



H&M Scarf / Lindex leather jacket / Zara jeans / Answear sweater / UnZip me clutch