So for the second time I have designed my case for my ipod through Caseapp. See my first one in previous post. Such a great way to personalized your cases or skins for your technology. They are very reliable and quick! Got my case in my hand in just few days! Couldn't wait to change my case and here it is in a new look. 

Check their website for some pre-made cases or skins, however take the opportunity to make your own look by uploading your own image, making collages and/or adding text.
And what more, make the case with 20% off using code: THUYCASEAPP20 !

Share it on you soical media tagging #caseapp and #bridgeofmemories so we can see what lovely creations have you made xx Btw, the discount is valid only for 2 weeks so tae your chance and grab it now! xx






  Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me