I bet every single girl dreamed or at least thought about her wedding day, her perfect husband or her perfect dress to be worn. At least, I did it, have to admit. When seeing the catwalk shows and advertisments of for example Vera Wang, Ellie Saab or Zuhair Murad dresses, they are just like fairytale. And it is nice to actually dress up for time to time. But when are those occasions where we can dress a nice proper drresses? A prom, coctail paries or to somebody's wedding I guess.
Therefore, in my opinion it is worth to invest into a nice dress, as it it only once in a while, so why not properly to enjoy walking in it like a lady?

I'd like to introduce you to - Aisle Style. A landing page of full beautiful wedding dresses, bridesmaid and special occasion dresses. You can narrow your search by size, price points, length, season, colour or by embellishments and details. You can have a look and get inspiration from best sellers even. What is great about this site, is firstly price. Like don't take it. This is just worth buying it (already found my favourite ones, maybe for my graduation ceremony?) and secondly, descriptions are very detailed. It shows you where to measure if you want to tailor it as well as it offers dresses for any women shapes. Which is great, because I feel like there is lack of places where pregnant or full body shapes women can actually buy pretty dresses, don't you agree? You can find way more inspiration and I am sure that some of these dresses you can even use as a formal dress to dinner formal parties, business meetings, coctail paries, theatres or any other events. Beside dresses, you will as well find some accessories to go along with it and small selection of cute little dresses for little girls.

I have pulled out my favourite ones, what do you think about this offer and selection of dresses? Which one is your favoruite one? Have a look on their website to get the full overview and get inspired!