So excited to be participating on #bhtwitterparty hosted by Bloggers Love Hub today. For this non-traditional party (yay, home in pyjamas having fun with other bloggers!) I have shooted this quick outfit and make up post yestearday. As you might have noticed, I do not wear make up often (or most of the time not at all), so I stick to myself and keep it simple and pure again. I was using these amazing BH cosmetics brushes (so soft!) Got with me the blending brush, deluxe fan brush, precise liner brush, small concealer brush and makeup brush. They are amazing to work with and soft to the skin. Touch up with the L'Oreal mascara and moisture lip balm from Carmex. They are so great that I had to have them in clear and peach colour. As I got very dry lips over cold period, it is a need to me to have one in the bag always. All purchased from Makeup-Nails-Tan UK e-shop. And what are your make up basics necessities?

Wearing a shirt from Zara (a bit hanging on me, though it is XS) together with white jeans from Mango. Paired with a baby pink Salvatore Ferragamo clutch and black point heels.

















 
Lulu Guinness (UK) Missguided  US
alexi_banner468x60