Continuing from my last of Prague Fashion Week: Top 10 tips, I am creating another set of list with tips and suggestion for you to come and visit during London Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 14/15.
As I am very outgoing person and I do enjoy visiting museums and exhibitions, I find it very useful to me to find all these tips so I'd like to share it with you as well. 
Tips and suggestions where to go in between shows or before/after the whole fashion chaos around Somerset House. Feel free to comment if you had visited one of it or if you have another interesting tips to share where to stop by here in London:) Would welcome any interesting suggestions from you.

To See:

1.David Bailey portrait exhibition in National Portrait gallery
2.  Sensing spaces - a cross of modern art and architecture in form of an exhibition
3. Isabella Blow exhibition at Somerset House

To Attend/Visit:

4. Burberry beautybox - a new open concept store in Covent Garden specialized on beauty products of Burberry's (there is a Chanel beauty box there as well;))
5. Festival of imagination in Selfridges with full of interesting program to attend and to look forward
6. International Showcases (part of LFW program)
7. London Fashion Weekend - for those who want to continue their fashion month and to purchase some designers stuff
8. Fashion Crafted - see jewelries and accessories made for LFW
9.The Vintage Collection Fair - only one day within LFW days! Do not miss it

To Eat:

10. Breakfast club - one of my favorite spots for brunches, recommended by me ! :D
11. Bi Bim Bap - a great place for a cheap Korean food in Soho
12. Duck and waffle - eating above the London

              Find me as well on facebook / twitter / instagram / bloglovin' / tumblr / shop my closet