From 2/5 I have been for a short visit to Paris. Gonna be here up to Monday. Staying over here with my cousin who is taking care of me here :P When I arrived we head up to discover streets of Parisian life. Walk for a bit long time and then went to Galerias Laffayette. The biggest shopping mall here. Great for shopping destination as well. You found out from small local boutiques. high street shops up to high luxury. On the top of it there is a rooftop with a magnificent view over Paris. Just breath taking. After that we were too tired to walk further more. So hence we took a bus and take a ride around the city center :P
Went home in the evening to have a rest and take up some energy for a following busy days :D Will be updating soon with photo diary of my trip as well as with some tips at the end.