Outfit of my second day in Paris. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. Therefore I have combined my A skirt with a light sweater and on top of it denim jacket. All combined with a statement neckalase and converse, to my comfy during the whole day walking in a city.

I have been looking for black A skirt for a long time, a skirt that suits me and goes with my small height. When I run into forever 21 and this caught my eye, I immediately thought that will be it! It's super comfortable, fashionable and easy to combine with any style. Either elegant or a bit street touch of it. The disadvantage of it and of any float skirts, are that you have to watch carefully when the wind blows ! :D




What do you think about A skirt? Do you like them? What are your favourite combinations with it? :)

             Find me as well on facebook / twitter / instagram / bloglovin' / tumblr / shop my closet