MANCHESTER

Couple days ago I have attended a Paper Flower Workshop within Project Craft workshops by Paperchase here in Manchester. Workshops are running in London, Manchester and Glasgow. They have variety of workshops you can attend and learn some new skills. Interesting workshops include DIY stationery, card making, scrapbook or workshop for kids as well. View the description and details here.

These giant paper flowers are great for events, room decoration as well as for weddings and other occasions. Imagine full wall of these flowers. You can get playful by mixing different colours, textures and shapes of flowers. Now my flower is hanged on the wall in my room and tempting to decorate the whole wall by paper flowers.

Hands up who loves crafting and DIY?













Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me