CHESTER

Made a one day trip to Chester a while ago when it wasn't freezing as much as it is now. Chester was on my to go list within UK for a while now and sice I am in Manchester it makes it even more convenient to go there, because it is only one hour by train away. One day was far than enought to walk around this lovely city. If you are following me here and on social media, I have mentioned many times, that I am type of a person that is driven by aesthetic and visuality.
Chester is brought my attention because of its black and white Shakespeare builduings in the city center and I also wanted to feel for a bit in a true England city center. Besides those builduings, Chester has a lovely natural scentery around its river and alongside the historial wall of the center. Click to see more of the city ->