Glad that I have been invited to Boux Avenue press day two days ago. Didn't at all expected such a great atmosphere. They have chosen great location, in a hotel pool with great drinks and DJ and of course a photo booth couldn't be miss. An atmospheric low colour light, candles in the pools and a bar with drinks next to it. Feels like on a holiday. It was such a buzz that night, many established people and fashionistas. Around the pool they have displayed a new collection of their swimwear, lingerie and nightwear pieces. I have fallen in love with this fringed bikini top and frill bikini top, which is available in more colours even! Being there I just need the summer be back as soon as possible. The need to try on their swimwear and jump straight to the pool! :D Click for more to see the pictures on the event.






















    Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my close/photography /ask me