So as you have seen mine last posts about Dublin, you might have a sneak peak of this beautiful city. Now, I'd like to share with you some places that I have visited during my weekend getaway that are worth visiting if you are there. Dublin is very beautiful and I am looking forward to visit Ireland again and explore more of its coasts and nature and other cities.
Dublin lies on a river Liffey, totally love how everything is around that river. Love how Dublin is split into different quarterts.
All photos by me.

1. Trinity college and library



2. St. Patrick's cathedral


3. Dublin castle




4. Irish museum of modern art

5. Christ church cathedral




6. Guinnes storehouse

7. St. Stephen's Green park

8. Temple Bar




9. Ha'penny bridge




10. River Liffey




11. Canal dock




12. Convention centre




13. Grafton Street
A shopping street


14. O'conner Street & Henry street
Another shopping area


 
Lulu Guinness (UK) Missguided  US
alexi_banner468x60