Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

So the last weekend I have visited Dublin, Ireland for a first time. Just an hour on plane from London, so it was very fast. Totally love the scenery there! I will come definitely again back to explore more of Ireland nature and its coasts. Was there only for an extended weekend, therefore enough time for more city tours and exploration. We walked all the time, as I love walking and especially when travelling, because you got to see things more by foot.
It was cold during the time when we were there, but luckily it wasn't snowing or totally freezing. Click on to load more pictures from this beautiful trip and look forward for a next post dedicating on some tips and check list of my things to do ;)





Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland


Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland


Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

 Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my close/photography /ask me