If you are following my facebook and instagram, you my have seen some photo updates of my current location and activity. Here are more photos to add on, on my Vietnam trip.
Can't believe that only a week is left! It run so fast. Majority of my time I spend this summer in Vietnam was in Hanoi, where I had an internship in a model agency. It was a good experience in a totally different atmosphere. Even though, I haven't spend that long in this company, I had a good time meeting new pretty faces and how does it work in Asia. The main target of the agency was international models.
The rest of my free time I was sight seeing and spending with my family and relatives.
From the last post you might have read that I have a nice holiday by a beach side and other cities. This VN trip I had a chance to visit some new and old places. Have been in Hanoi, Sapa, Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Ninh Binh, Trang An, Nha Trang, Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh city.
 I think photos will tell more than my words:)

























































Find me as well on facebook / twitter / instagram / bloglovin' tumblr / shop my closet